Jeremiah 6:16 – The old paths, the old fashioned way is still the good way!
Jeremiah 7:2 – Jeremiah, one of the early street preachers – warning them that trust in the temple of the LORD (Jeremiah 7:4), but to walk after the LORD of the temple! (Jeremiah 7:6)!
Jeremiah 7:11 – Jesus said the same thing in Matthew 21:13! God doesn’t value “relics” – He values a relationship with us!
- Shiloh, the site of the tabernacle was conquered (Jeremiah 7:12)
- The original Ten Commandments were broken by Moses (Deuteronomy 10:2)
- The brasen serpent, that Jesus used as an object lesson (John 3:14), was destroyed by a righteous king (2 Kings 18:4)
- The Ark of the Covenant will be forgotten (Jeremiah 3:16)
- The Temple was cast out of His sight (1 Kings 9:7, 2 Chronicles 27:20) just as Shiloh was (Jeremiah 7:14)
Jeremiah 7:23 – God’s formula for blessing: Obedience!
Jeremiah 7:31 – What parent would murder their child? Sadly every thirty six seconds in America a mother has her child murdered.
Jeremiah 8:6 – “No man repented him of his wickedness” – God offers blessing if we will just repent!
He learned of Higher Criticism, which led him to comment later that his “inherited ideas about the inerrancy of the Bible became untenable.” He also began to doubt the substitutionary atonement; in his words, “it was not taught by Jesus; it makes salvation dependent upon a trinitarian transaction that is remote from human experience; and it implies a concept of divine justice that is repugnant to human sensitivity.”https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rauschenbusch
Colossians 2:14 – Jesus nailed our sins to His cross and declared that it was paid in full (John 19:30)!
Psalm 78:21-22 – Would a loving God punish people for not trusting in His way of Salvation? He already has!
Share how reading thru the Bible has been a blessing to you! E-mail us at email@example.com or call and leave a message at 414-885-5370.