Have you read thru the entire Bible?
53% of people think the Bible should be read at least once, 40% say more
But only 20% have read it even once, and only 9% read it “over and over”
Do you read the Bible daily?
- Barna Research: 13% of Americans read it daily
- Indiana University: 9% of Americans read it daily
On a totally unrelated note…. people believe we are in a moral decline
Four out of five adults (81%) believe the morals and values of American are declining.
- 72% of Millennials
- 83% of Gen-Xers
- 86% of Boomers
- 93% of Elders
- nearly all Bible Engaged adults (95%)
- the majority of Bible-Skeptics (59%)
- the majority of Bible-Hostiles (63%)
There’s still time to join us for the 2018 Bible Reading Challenge!